Join Todd McLeod for an in-depth discussion in this video Integrating our data with templates, part of Code Clinic: Go.
- We're getting really close to having our solution here.…In the previous video, we were getting all of our data…and we were just printing it, but in this video,…what we're going to do is we're going to get…all of that data and we'll take a template,…so I'll show you a template we've created…and we'll parse that template,…we'll parse the files on it and then…once we have the template, we'll execute it…and we'll pass that data into it.…In the previous video, all we did is we printed our data,…in this video, we're going to pass our data…into a template and we'll see that template…print it to standard out.…The next step in the process is starting to integrate…our data into a template and we're looking…at these files right in the 10 folder.…
I wanted to just build this right into a simple template…before we get into the complex example,…the whole bunch of other HTML, CSS, whatever other…web-programing code is around it.…Can we get this to work on its own,…in a simple file, without obscuring what's going on…with the whole bunch of other HTML kind of code,…
Todd introduces challenges and then provides overviews of his solutions in Go. Challenges include topics such as statistical analysis, searching directories for images, and accessing peripheral devices.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Problem 1—Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem 2—Image Analysis
3. Problem 3—Eight Queens
4. Problem 4—Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem 5—Recursion and Directories
6. Problem 6—Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.