- Go basic types, conditionals, and loops
- Go functions
- Object-oriented programming with Go
- Error handling
- Concurrent programming with channels
- Testing and project management
- Networking with JSON and HTTP
Skill Level Beginner
- [Instructor] Go is becoming one of the most dominant programming languages. Companies like Google, Netflix, Amazon, and others, are leveraging Go's ability to handle concurrency and connectivity in a simple and elegant way, and exciting projects like Docker and Kubernetes, are being written in Go. Go has many additional features that will help you develop modern applications, and it can also save you money. For example, by switching to Go, the company iron.io went from 30 servers down to just two.
In my LinkedIn Learning course, I'll share my years of experience in developing in Go, I'll teach you what you need to know and get up and running. We'll start with the basics and progress through concurrency and networking, and finally, we'll write a highly concurrent server. So join me, Miki Tebeka, in my course, Go Essential Training. Let's get hacking.
Programming Foundations: Fuzzy Logicwith Erin Colvin41m 50s Intermediate
Getting started1m 34s
1. Getting Started
2. Go Basics
5. Error Handling
7. Project Management
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.