Join Todd McLeod for an in-depth discussion in this video Getting the most from Code Clinic, part of Code Clinic: Go.
- If you really want to get the most out of Code Clinic,…try to create your own solution to the problem…before you watch how I've done it.…If you've spent time working on the question,…you'll have a better idea of some of the difficult paths…and have a better understanding…of why I've made certain choices.…I've included the source code from my solution…in the exercise files.…I'm assuming you've already got the necessary…tools installed to be able to edit and run the code.…If not, I'd recommend you take a look at…Up and Running with Go.…Code Clinic is a unique opportunity…to look over my shoulder as I actually solve…coding problems.…
Keep in mind that my solution is not…the only correct solution.…There are always a multitude of ways to solve a problem.…But by watching how I approach the task,…I hope you will learn how to become…a better programmer yourself.…
Todd introduces challenges and then provides overviews of his solutions in Go. Challenges include topics such as statistical analysis, searching directories for images, and accessing peripheral devices.
Skill Level Beginner
The files have moved, and I can't access them via HTTP as shown in the course.
Google App Engine Essential Trainingwith Joseph Lowery3h 26m Intermediate
1. Problem 1—Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem 2—Image Analysis
3. Problem 3—Eight Queens
4. Problem 4—Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem 5—Recursion and Directories
6. Problem 6—Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.