Join Todd McLeod for an in-depth discussion in this video Finished solution, part of Code Clinic: Go.
- So here's our finished solution.…How about we run it together.…Just take a look to see how long it works.…We are going to do this the proper way…where we install it.…And so that just got installed in my BIN folder…and if I opened that up I would see it.…And I can prove that just by going 29_finished,…and it runs.…So it's now processing all of the files.…How long does it take to do all the processing?…And this is something I want to point out.…If I open my activity monitor we can see that i'm…using 1,453% of the CPU capacity on this computer.…
So that's 1,500% of a total 1,600%.…And down here you can see my CPU load…is off the charts.…There you can see I'm reaching the end of the processing…and through the magic of editing you did not have to sit…there for all three minutes.…But 186 seconds to do all the processing.…And it created the three images for me and it maxed…out my processing on my CPU.…So it was using all the CPUs and you can totally…see that right there.…That's pretty awesome.…
Todd introduces challenges and then provides overviews of his solutions in Go. Challenges include topics such as statistical analysis, searching directories for images, and accessing peripheral devices.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Problem 1—Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem 2—Image Analysis
3. Problem 3—Eight Queens
4. Problem 4—Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem 5—Recursion and Directories
6. Problem 6—Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.