- So the next thing we're going to do is…we are going to go get our exif information.…The place I begin searching for can go to exif information…is just to go to godoc.org.…And I like godoc.org because it has packages…which are both in Standard Library…and also third party packages.…So I came here and searched for exif.…Then I do a command F.…It launches this Find right there and I search for exif.…So in Chrome, it will highlight every instance of exif…on the page and I can see where is exif being used.…
So I think there's some way…that godoc.org ranks these packages.…I'm sure it probably has something to do with popularity.…I have a link into this specific exif…but that's just my intuition…and that's what would make sense…if I was building this site.…So I'm just going to go with the first exif package…which is listed here.…So to get that into my code, I'm going to highlight that…right there and then go into my Terminal…and type in go get…and then paste that in and it's going to go get that code.…If I want to update that code,…
Todd introduces challenges and then provides overviews of his solutions in Go. Challenges include topics such as statistical analysis, searching directories for images, and accessing peripheral devices.
Skill Level Beginner
The files have moved, and I can't access them via HTTP as shown in the course.
1. Problem 1—Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem 2—Image Analysis
3. Problem 3—Eight Queens
4. Problem 4—Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem 5—Recursion and Directories
6. Problem 6—Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.