Join Todd McLeod for an in-depth discussion in this video Filtering results & creating images, part of Code Clinic: Go.
- So I'm just going to jump over a few files here…because I added in some folders in the steps in my process…just so you could see sort of how I was working.…But I just want to sort of stop and highlight…some of the main points, and then we'll just…move right to the solution.…But the things I want to highlight in this video…are filtering down my results,…and then also being able to make another image…which will give me a visual display…of my results so I can see,…ok, a needle matched somewhere in the haystack.…Let me see an image of where…that needle matched in the haystack.…
So we're going to create that image,…and it looks like this.…Like that, so that's where that needle…matched in this haystack.…Kind of a crazy looking image.…And then, in addition to that,…I want to show you something that I came across,…which was a little bit interesting…and I didn't totally understand it,…and I explored it a little bit right there.…So we'll take a look at that because, for me,…programming is always kind of like…working with that which you do know…
Todd introduces challenges and then provides overviews of his solutions in Go. Challenges include topics such as statistical analysis, searching directories for images, and accessing peripheral devices.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Problem 1—Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem 2—Image Analysis
3. Problem 3—Eight Queens
4. Problem 4—Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem 5—Recursion and Directories
6. Problem 6—Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.