Join Todd McLeod for an in-depth discussion in this video Configuring WebStorm for Go development on Windows, part of Code Clinic: Go.
- So next thing we're going to do…is we're going to download and install WebStorm,…so that you'll have a good editor for writing GO code.…WebStorm does cost money,…so if you're a student, you could do…WebStorm education.…Spell that correctly.…There's a link here, free for students,…and so you could apply to use WebStorm for free,…and the company will decide,…JetBrains is the company,…whether or not they'll let you use it.…And if you're not wanting to pay for WebStorm,…I'll also show you how to set up atom.io…in the next video on Windows,…to use Atom to do your editing of GO code.…
Alright, so let's do WebStorm.…We're going to download WebStorm,…and so follow this link, JetBrains WebStorm download,…and download.…So now it's downloading.…I'll click this and open it,…and then hit Next,…and Next,…and Next, and Install.…Now I want to run WebStorm,…so I'm going to put this checkmark on right there,…and I'm going to click Finish.…It's going to ask me, do I want to import any settings…if I've been running WebStorm before,…and I do not, so I'm going to click OK.…
Todd introduces challenges and then provides overviews of his solutions in Go. Challenges include topics such as statistical analysis, searching directories for images, and accessing peripheral devices.
Skill Level Beginner
The files have moved, and I can't access them via HTTP as shown in the course.
Google App Engine Essential Trainingwith Joseph Lowery3h 26m Intermediate
1. Problem 1—Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem 2—Image Analysis
3. Problem 3—Eight Queens
4. Problem 4—Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem 5—Recursion and Directories
6. Problem 6—Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.