Join Todd McLeod for an in-depth discussion in this video Configuring Atom for Go development on Windows, part of Code Clinic: Go.
- So now we're going to install Atom.…That's another editor that you can use with Go.…So you could use WebStorm or Atom, whichever your prefer.…To do that, the first step is…we're going to download Windows Installer.…So that downloads.…I'm going to click it to launch it.…And now Atom is being installed.…And the first time you see Atom, you're going…to see this welcome screen, and if you ever want to get back…to it, you could always go to Help,…Welcome Guide to see this.…So now the next step is to install a package,…and we want to install the go-plus package.…
So I'm going to search for go-plus.…And the idea here is that there's third party packages…that you could use in your editor, too,…to help make your editor run more effectively.…So where we have go-plus, and I'm installing it.…And while this installs, I want to come over to my workspace…and open that up and look inside Source.…As it installs this go-plus plug-in, it'll grab different…things like gofmt, goimports, gocode, golint.…It should be grabbing all that, and you see it just…
Todd introduces challenges and then provides overviews of his solutions in Go. Challenges include topics such as statistical analysis, searching directories for images, and accessing peripheral devices.
Skill Level Beginner
The files have moved, and I can't access them via HTTP as shown in the course.
Google App Engine Essential Trainingwith Joseph Lowery3h 26m Intermediate
1. Problem 1—Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem 2—Image Analysis
3. Problem 3—Eight Queens
4. Problem 4—Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem 5—Recursion and Directories
6. Problem 6—Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.