- Here is the next step…in our solution for making this all happen.…I want to look at these four folders…with the files inside of each of them,…and just point a couple of things out.…But before we do that,…I want to say one more thing about recursion.…So I mentioned that Ivo Balbaert's book…is a great book to read.…Start with it on chapter four.…And here is Ivo's website for that book,…and Ivo has some cool code right here.…So you could take a look at Ivo's code,…and he has some great examples…for doing recursion.…
He does the Fibonacci problem…in about ten bazillion different ways,…actually it's probably about 12 different ways,…but he does it with concurrency and everything.…So you could go through and take a look…at all the different ways that Ivo uses recursion…and it's a good tool for you to learn more…about recursion.…So let's take a look at a couple of these things,…here's our first file,…now let's just run it and see what happens,…and then we'll kind of take a look at the functionality…to see what it's doing.…
Todd introduces challenges and then provides overviews of his solutions in Go. Challenges include topics such as statistical analysis, searching directories for images, and accessing peripheral devices.
Skill Level Beginner
The files have moved, and I can't access them via HTTP as shown in the course.
1. Problem 1—Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem 2—Image Analysis
3. Problem 3—Eight Queens
4. Problem 4—Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem 5—Recursion and Directories
6. Problem 6—Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.