Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Migrating from Google Apps to Office Home & Student 2016.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, this is the folder that you'll be able to download from the course page. In this folder, you'll find a few Microsoft Office files. These three files were created in Microsoft Office. This Pictures folder contains a few images that we'll use when we're talking about building PowerPoint presentations, and this folder called Converted From Google contains some Office files that were created by converting and downloading Google Apps files which is something that we'll see in chapter one in this course.
If you want to follow along with the files that I use in this course, you'll see an on-screen message telling you which files to open at the start of each movie. If you don't have access to the exercise files, you can also follow along with your own files. Let's get started.
This course is intended for users of Office 2016 Home & Student, or an Office 365 Home or Student subscription. This course is not intended for Office 365 Business or Enterprise users.
- Downloading files from Google Drive
- Getting familiar with the Office interface
- Collaborating and tracking changes in Word
- Using styles in Word
- Using ribbons for formulas, graphs, and more in Excel
- Creating a presentation
- Working with themes in PowerPoint
- Configuring your Outlook account
- Transferring contacts and calendars
- Using Google Drive and OneDrive for online storage