Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Migrating from Google Apps to Office Home & Student 2016.
- [Instructor] Thanks for joining me for this look…at Migrating to Office 2016 from Google Apps.…I hope I've given you a starting point,…so you can convert your existing documents…and start working with Office.…Of course, as we went through this course,…I mentioned a few other courses…that will offer more information…about the Office applications.…So you might want to check out Word 2016 Essential Training,…or Word for Mac 2016 Essential Training.…If you're using Excel, there's Excel 2016 Essential Training…and Excel for Mac 2016 Essential Training,…and the same for PowerPoint,…PowerPoint 2016 Essential Training…and PowerPoint for Mac 2016 Essential Training,…and then of course, the same two courses as well…for Outlook 2016.…
Thanks again for joining me, I'll see ya next time.…
This course is intended for users of Office 2016 Home & Student, or an Office 365 Home or Student subscription. This course is not intended for Office 365 Business or Enterprise users.
- Downloading files from Google Drive
- Getting familiar with the Office interface
- Collaborating and tracking changes in Word
- Using styles in Word
- Using ribbons for formulas, graphs, and more in Excel
- Creating a presentation
- Working with themes in PowerPoint
- Configuring your Outlook account
- Transferring contacts and calendars
- Using Google Drive and OneDrive for online storage