Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Migrating from Google Apps to Office Home & Student 2016.
- [Instructor] Thanks for joining me for this look…at Migrating to Office 2016 from Google Apps.…I hope I've given you a starting point,…so you can convert your existing documents…and start working with Office.…Of course, as we went through this course,…I mentioned a few other courses…that will offer more information…about the Office applications.…So you might want to check out Word 2016 Essential Training,…or Word for Mac 2016 Essential Training.…If you're using Excel, there's Excel 2016 Essential Training…and Excel for Mac 2016 Essential Training,…and the same for PowerPoint,…PowerPoint 2016 Essential Training…and PowerPoint for Mac 2016 Essential Training,…and then of course, the same two courses as well…for Outlook 2016.…
Thanks again for joining me, I'll see ya next time.…
This course is intended for users of Office 2016 Home & Student, or an Office 365 Home or Student subscription. This course is not intended for Office 365 Business or Enterprise users.
- Explain how to remove the Protected View status from an Excel spreadsheet converted from Google Sheets.
- Identify the specialized ribbon that is activated once you select an image in your Word document.
- Recall how to accept or reject changes made through the Track Changes tool on a Word document.
- Name the ribbon you will select to add graphs to an Excel worksheet and the ribbon you will select to view formulas and function commands.
- Explain how to apply animation to an image in an Excel slide.
- Identify the application tool you should download to sync your address book and calendars from your enterprise-level Google account to Outlook.