Staff Author Jess Stratton explains how to find her contact information if any user has questions and comments, as well as explains some further learning, such as watching courses that are currently available in the library on Google Drive, Google Calendar, Google Voice, and Google Groups.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] My name is Jess Stratton,…and I hope you enjoyed this course on mastering Gmail.…If you're looking for some other courses to take,…I strongly recommend searching the library…for all the Google courses.…I've done most of the essential trainings.…There's courses on Google Voice,…Google Drive, Google Calendar, and more.…If you have any questions or comments,…you can always find me on Twitter @NerdGirlJess.…
Note: We recommend watching Gmail Essential Training to master the basics before you start this training.
- Choosing an inbox layout
- Undoing email sends
- Muting conversations
- Showing email headers to troubleshoot issues
- Checking different email accounts with Gmail
- Using stars, labels, and filters
- Assigning delegates
- Attaching large files with Google Drive
- Working with Google Voice