Staff Author Jess Stratton explains how to find her contact information if any user has questions and comments, as well as explains some further learning, such as watching courses that are currently available in the library on Google Drive, Google Calendar, Google Voice, and Google Groups.
- [Voiceover] My name is Jess Stratton,…and I hope you enjoyed this course on mastering Gmail.…If you're looking for some other courses to take,…I strongly recommend searching the library…for all the Google courses.…I've done most of the essential trainings.…There's courses on Google Voice,…Google Drive, Google Calendar, and more.…If you have any questions or comments,…you can always find me on Twitter @NerdGirlJess.…
Note: To master the basics before you start this course, watch Gmail Essential Training first.
- Explain how to see the chats on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Relate how to undo a sent email after enabling the Undo Send option.
- List the things that can be done to a message that arrives and matches a search.
- Name the file types that are supported when archiving your data.
- Name the limit on a file attachment when sending it through a Gmail account.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Manage Your Inbox
2. Manage Messages
3. Use Different Email Accounts with Gmail
4. Master Labels, Stars, and Filters
5. Manage Your Account
6. Using Gmail with Other Google Products
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.