Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Migrating from Office 2010 to Google Apps.
- My name is Jess Stratton, and I hope you're enjoying…your migrated desktop version…to Microsoft Office and Outlook over to…the Google Apps software suite.…For further learning, I recommend taking full advantage…of all our videos on Google products,…such as Gmail, Calender, Voice, Groups and Sites.…If you have any questions or comments,…you can find me on Twitter, @NerdGirlJess.…
- Understanding security and storage space on Google Drive
- Uploading and downloading files
- Converting files
- Sharing files with others
- Suggesting edits instead of tracking changes
- Replacing Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with Google apps
- Switching from Outlook to Gmail and Google Calendar
- Running the Google Migration
Skill Level Beginner
1. Considerations before Migrating
2. Starting the Migration
3. Working in Google Drive
4. Working with Google Docs
5. Converting Contacts, Calendar, and Email from Outlook
Next steps2m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.