- Understanding security and storage space on Google Drive
- Uploading and downloading files
- Converting files
- Sharing files with others
- Suggesting edits instead of tracking changes
- Replacing Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with Google apps
- Switching from Outlook to Gmail and Google Calendar
- Running the Google Migration
Skill Level Beginner
- My name is Jess Stratton, and welcome to Migrating from Office 2010 to Google Apps. This course assumes you're currently using the desktop versions of Microsoft Office and Outlook, not the online cloud Office 365 version. I'll walk you through everything, including explaining the terminology, and security that Google Apps offers. I'll walk you through signing up for a Google account, and navigating Google Drive. I'll take you through quick overviews of Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
I'll then let you know how you can do further learning on all of our Google courses. Finally, I'll show you how you can import your existing Outlook client data into your Google account. Let's start migrating.
1. Considerations before Migrating
2. Starting the Migration
3. Working in Google Drive
4. Working with Google Docs
5. Converting Contacts, Calendar, and Email from Outlook
Next steps2m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.