Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Learning more about the Google Apps suite, part of Migrating from Office 2010 to Google Apps.
- We have many, many courses on the Google product…line of apps, done by both myself…and other lynda.com authors.…You can browse all the Google training…and tutorials that we have on lynda.com itself.…You can learn Google Drive, Gmail,…Google Calendar, how to build a website with Google Sites,…how to control your phone calls and voicemail…with Google Voice.…You can even see how to send and receive email lists…through Google Groups.…You can learn how to create documents and spreadsheets…with the full courses of Google Docs and Sheets…that we have.…
And if you have an Android phone to connect all your Google…products on the go,…you can learn how to master the phone and tablet.…You can also learn more about how your global…Google account works,…how to secure it,…and how to connect to a mobile phone.…If you have your own business,…you can even learn about Google Plus for Business,…and AdWords, to help you go further.…If you're migrating to a Google account,…even for work or for yourself,…take the time to learn…all about the Google products…
- Understanding security and storage space on Google Drive
- Uploading and downloading files
- Converting files
- Sharing files with others
- Suggesting edits instead of tracking changes
- Replacing Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with Google apps
- Switching from Outlook to Gmail and Google Calendar
- Running the Google Migration
Skill Level Beginner
1. Considerations before Migrating
2. Starting the Migration
3. Working in Google Drive
4. Working with Google Docs
5. Converting Contacts, Calendar, and Email from Outlook
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.