Note: We recommend watching Gmail Essential Training to master the basics before you start this training.
- Explain how to see the chats on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Relate how to undo a sent email after enabling the Undo Send option.
- List the things that can be done to a message that arrives and matches a search.
- Name the file types that are supported when archiving your data.
- Name the limit on a file attachment when sending it through a Gmail account.
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] My name is Jess Stratton. And welcome to this course on learning how to be a Gmail master. You do need to watch Gmail Essential Training before watching this course. Or at least have a strong background in using Gmail. I'm going to teach you all sorts of tricks. Such as undoing send on an email. Finding correspondence quickly. Unsubscribing from newsletters using filters. I'll show you how to use different accounts with Gmail. We'll be talking about how to master labels and stars.
Finally, I'll show you how you can log out of your account remotely if somebody else has gotten into it. How to download your Gmail onto your computer, and how to use Gmail with other products, like Google Drive, Google Voice, and Google Calendar. We have a lot to cover, so let's get started.