Note: We recommend watching Gmail Essential Training to master the basics before you start this training.
- Choosing an inbox layout
- Undoing email sends
- Muting conversations
- Showing email headers to troubleshoot issues
- Checking different email accounts with Gmail
- Using stars, labels, and filters
- Assigning delegates
- Attaching large files with Google Drive
- Working with Google Voice
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] My name is Jess Stratton. And welcome to this course on learning how to be a Gmail master. You do need to watch Gmail Essential Training before watching this course. Or at least have a strong background in using Gmail. I'm going to teach you all sorts of tricks. Such as undoing send on an email. Finding correspondence quickly. Unsubscribing from newsletters using filters. I'll show you how to use different accounts with Gmail. We'll be talking about how to master labels and stars.
Finally, I'll show you how you can log out of your account remotely if somebody else has gotten into it. How to download your Gmail onto your computer, and how to use Gmail with other products, like Google Drive, Google Voice, and Google Calendar. We have a lot to cover, so let's get started.