Google Calendar is free to use with any GMail account. If you are an existing Google Calendar user, staff author Jess Stratton shows how to get a daily digest of appointments into your Inbox every morning, and create a filter to automatically flag these emails so that you'll never miss your appointments for the day.
- [Voiceover] In a previous video,…I showed you how you can get your daily agenda…sent to you every morning at 5am…if you're a Google Calendar user.…It can be ready and waiting in your Inbox…for you to check every morning…and see what your schedule is.…I love this about Google Calendar and I do use it.…Google Calendar, if you're not currently using it,…like all of the other videos I've just talked about,…it's free with your Gmail account,…so if you haven't tried it,…it's definitely worth checking out.…I also do have a full course on it.…It's called Google Calendar Essential Training.…
To access your Google Calendar from here,…click the grid icon on the top, right-hand side…of the screen and choose Calendar.…It's going to bring me into my Google Calendar,…and I did create multiple calendars,…which is one primary benefit of using Google Calendar.…Each calendar has their own daily agenda setting.…The one with my name on it is my primary calendar…so I'm gonna hover my mouse over…the name on the left-hand side,…and an arrow will appear to the right of it.…
Note: We recommend watching Gmail Essential Training to master the basics before you start this training.
- Choosing an inbox layout
- Undoing email sends
- Muting conversations
- Showing email headers to troubleshoot issues
- Checking different email accounts with Gmail
- Using stars, labels, and filters
- Assigning delegates
- Attaching large files with Google Drive
- Working with Google Voice