In this video, you will create a new PowerPoint presentation, using themes. But, you will start with a presentation that was created in Google Slides, which will help you to understand how themes work.
- [Instructor] In this movie, I want to look at…the steps involved in creating…a new PowerPoint presentation.…This helps us to understand the interface,…but to also recognize how PowerPoint differs…from Google Slides.…But first, I want to start by briefly taking a look…at a presentation that I built in Google Slides,…then downloaded and converted for PowerPoint.…The conversion here is pretty seamless,…and I have my presentation here…just the way it looked on Google Slides.…Up in the home ribbon, we have some standard tools.…But what I really want to look at…is this button labeled New Slide.…
I'm going to click on the little arrow…at the bottom of this button…to open up this menu.…And this is where you would go to add a new slide…to an existing slide deck.…From here, I can choose from several slide designs,…which have been defined by the theme…used for this presentation.…And I show you this because I want you to think…about the theme that was used…when I created this document.…This presentation was built with a custom theme…
This course is intended for users of Office 2016 Home & Student, or an Office 365 Home or Student subscription. This course is not intended for Office 365 Business or Enterprise users.
- Explain how to remove the Protected View status from an Excel spreadsheet converted from Google Sheets.
- Identify the specialized ribbon that is activated once you select an image in your Word document.
- Recall how to accept or reject changes made through the Track Changes tool on a Word document.
- Name the ribbon you will select to add graphs to an Excel worksheet and the ribbon you will select to view formulas and function commands.
- Explain how to apply animation to an image in an Excel slide.
- Identify the application tool you should download to sync your address book and calendars from your enterprise-level Google account to Outlook.