Join Josh Samuelson for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Continuous Delivery with GitLab.
- [Narrator] We've really just scratched the surface … of what you can do with GitLab, … and I hope this has given you a taste … for how powerful the application is. … I'd encourage you to just spend some time … playing around with the collaboration features … and see how they might work for you. … GitLab is pretty flexible in how these features … can be used, so the best way to learn … is just to jump in and try things out. … Preferably with your team. … One of the best places to go for more information … is right to the official docs. … GitLab has a really nice set of documentation. … They do a great job of organizing the information … in different ways, such as, by different … dev-op stages, like planning or testing. … If you're limited in resources … or just don't want to bother keeping up a Vagrant box, … check out gitlab.com. … They offer a free service that can do … pretty much everything we've done in this course. … Including the CICD Workflow. … It's a nice way to keep trying out the features …
- Navigating the GitLab interface
- Using GitLab for collaboration
- Merging requests
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Creating and running a pipeline
- Deploying a project using GitLab
Skill Level Intermediate
1. First Steps with GitLab
2. GitLab for Source Control
3. Continuous Integration
4. Continuous Delivery
Next steps1m 57s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.