- Navigating the GitLab interface
- Using GitLab for collaboration
- Merging requests
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Creating and running a pipeline
- Deploying a project using GitLab
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Josh] Getting started in DevOps shouldn't require you to master and then integrate 10 different tools. GitLab is a powerful integrated solution that lets you focus on the software you're developing, not on the tool chain. Hi, my name is Josh Samuelson. I'm a senior software engineer at Dropbox. I've been working in operations for over 15 years and I've always been frustrated at the lack of integrated tools. Introducing DevOps practices always required a lot of fiddling work, getting all the pieces to talk to each other. We'll, be learning how to set up and configure GitLab and the basic flow of how to use it for code management collaboration and CICD. This course has a lot of hands-on exercises so I hope your ready to jump right in and start using GitLab.
1. First Steps with GitLab
2. GitLab for Source Control
3. Continuous Integration
4. Continuous Delivery
Next steps1m 57s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.