This video focuses on finishing up the end-to-end pipeline from QA to staging.
- Now we should be ready for a full end to end pipeline. … I went ahead and copied and pasted the staging config … changes we just made and created a config for prod as well. … So pause the video if you're following along and take … a moment to make those same changes. … There's a couple of things we'll want to do differently. … Because this is prod, we don't want the specific config … setting, so we'll take that off, and it will only use … the default config. … We'll keep the commit message released to prod, but let's … add a second variable. We'll say dollar sign release … equals equals prod. … That will then release only if we set this variable. … So let me go down and delete this config setting in … the build stage and then add that same variable. … Release equals equals prod. … And then finally we'll do it on the last one as well. … Release equals equals prod. … Now let's commit that change to the master branch. … This won't trigger a release to staging or prod, but it … will build this in QA. …
- Navigating the GitLab interface
- Using GitLab for collaboration
- Merging requests
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Creating and running a pipeline
- Deploying a project using GitLab
Skill Level Beginner
1. First Steps with GitLab
2. GitLab for Source Control
3. Continuous Integration
4. Continuous Delivery
Next steps1m 57s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.