Explore three example Workflows that demonstrate common scenarios in software development.
- [Instructor] Actions and workflows are great … for automating just about anything we want to do in GitHub. … But because there's so much we can do with actions, … it helps to cover a few specific scenarios … that lend themselves to being automated. … In particular, let's see how we can use actions … for automating continuous integration, … working with pull requests, … and deploying a web application. … For each of these scenarios, … we'll look at the actions needed … to implement the automation, the workflow … that pulls the actions together, … and then we'll see what happens … when the workflow gets triggered. … …
- Creating an action
- Creating a workflow
- Adding actions to a workflow
- Using an action from a repository
- Using environment variables
- Building custom actions
- Use cases for actions and workflows
Skill Level Beginner
1. Your first Action
2. Connecting Actions with Workflows
3. Using Actions
4. Building Custom Actions
5. Use Cases
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.