Join Aaron Stewart for an in-depth discussion in this video Resolve advanced conflicts and merge, part of GitHub Essential Training.
with a fresh screen. … Now that we're on our branch, let's run git pull. … our branch, which is perfectly fine. … and _data/experience.yml. … and navigate over to our text editor … there's another conflict as well. … So we just need to figure out which content we want to keep, … and remove everything in our HEAD branch … and remove that last conflict marker … and so that first one looks great. … Our second conflict, is Supportocat and Intern. … We need to choose which of those sections we want to keep. … so we'll remove everything that's currently on master … Alright, that looks great. … and let's run, git add … So I'll go ahead and open this one up in Atom as well. … of clicking the really easy green button … And now let's run, git merge add-experience … You can change this if you like, … We can click there in our comment response … …
- Designing your delivery pipeline
- Enabling continuous integration (CI)
- Adding automated builds
- Making changes based on code reviews
- Adding unit testing
- Adding continuous delivery to your CI pipeline
- Examining commit relationships in Git
- Working with branches in Git
- Reverting changes
- Troubleshooting in Git
- Resolving merge conflicts
- Fine-tuning the GitHub flow
- Adopting an inner-source culture
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop for Fashion: Warping Pattern Fillswith Robin Schneider2h 51m Intermediate
Using lab.github.com2m 13s
1. The Modern Development Pipeline with GitHub
2. The Super Charged GitHub Flow in Action
3. Understanding How Git Works
4. Get Out of Anything with Git
5. Resolving Merge Conflicts
6. Customizing Your Workflows
Next steps1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.