Join Aaron Stewart for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of GitHub Essential Training.
you can start applying this knowledge … to projects you're currently working on. … Because Git is this flexible … and transparent tool to do a lot of the heavy lifting, … to focus on what you do best, … Innovation is tough enough, … so GitHub brings its collaboration-rich features … into your development process … to provide a way for clean and direct feedback … from your team members. … This gives you the best channel for feedback … from the right people directly within your project. … This course covered a lot of important topics, … with continuous integration, … so you can get out of some sticky Git situations. … You were then introduced to InnerSource … and improve the way that you work with others. … so if you're looking for some good next steps, … I recommend you check out more activities … on GitHub Learning Lab. … Another great resource is taking more courses … on LinkedIn Learning. … There are several courses on Git … and the benefits of version control, … with enough course content to keep you busy …
- Designing your delivery pipeline
- Enabling continuous integration (CI)
- Adding automated builds
- Making changes based on code reviews
- Adding unit testing
- Adding continuous delivery to your CI pipeline
- Examining commit relationships in Git
- Working with branches in Git
- Reverting changes
- Troubleshooting in Git
- Resolving merge conflicts
- Fine-tuning the GitHub flow
- Adopting an inner-source culture
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop for Fashion: Warping Pattern Fillswith Robin Schneider2h 51m Intermediate
Using lab.github.com2m 13s
1. The Modern Development Pipeline with GitHub
2. The Super Charged GitHub Flow in Action
3. Understanding How Git Works
4. Get Out of Anything with Git
5. Resolving Merge Conflicts
6. Customizing Your Workflows
Next steps1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.