As the course wraps up, discover additional resources that can help you work with and create Actions and Workflows.
- [Michael] I hope you enjoyed this course … on GitHub Actions. … I'm sure you're already thinking of ways … you can use actions and workflows … to automate your interactions with GitHub, … and I can't wait to see what you come up with. … Even though we covered a lot in this course, … there's still plenty more to learn. … For additional resources on GitHub, … software engineering, web development, … and much much more, you'll find additional courses … in the LinkedIn Learning Library. … Thanks for watching. … …
- Creating an action
- Creating a workflow
- Adding actions to a workflow
- Using an action from a repository
- Using environment variables
- Building custom actions
- Use cases for actions and workflows
Skill Level Beginner
1. Your first Action
2. Connecting Actions with Workflows
3. Using Actions
4. Building Custom Actions
5. Use Cases
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.