Join Aaron Stewart for an in-depth discussion in this video Make a local change and create the pull request, part of GitHub Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Now that we're back at lab.github.com, … make sure that you're on the /courses page. … of all these activities that we can take. … So scrolling down from this list, … Now again, depending on when you take this course, … to bring us to the course main page. … So let's go ahead and click join this course. … Now there's one new option that I want to point out. … I want you to go ahead and click that, … So it may take a few seconds. … It's okay, just be patient, … and we'll be able to get going here in just a few seconds. … Now once this creates it will navigate us … to the course dashboard page. … Now from here we can see a list of all of the steps. … We'll go ahead and scroll up to the top … and click start to get going. … is scroll down past all of this information. … It's basically telling us how conflicts happen, … and we've already gone through all of that. … So where I want to navigate to are the instructions … on how to get going with this first activity. … Now, there's a lot of instructions, …
- Designing your delivery pipeline
- Enabling continuous integration (CI)
- Adding automated builds
- Making changes based on code reviews
- Adding unit testing
- Adding continuous delivery to your CI pipeline
- Examining commit relationships in Git
- Working with branches in Git
- Reverting changes
- Troubleshooting in Git
- Resolving merge conflicts
- Fine-tuning the GitHub flow
- Adopting an inner-source culture
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop for Fashion: Warping Pattern Fillswith Robin Schneider2h 51m Intermediate
Using lab.github.com2m 13s
1. The Modern Development Pipeline with GitHub
2. The Super Charged GitHub Flow in Action
3. Understanding How Git Works
4. Get Out of Anything with Git
5. Resolving Merge Conflicts
6. Customizing Your Workflows
Next steps1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.