- Advantages of static sites
- Installing Hugo and Git
- Creating a new Hugo site
- Building a new website
- Adding posts, pages, and static content
- Publishing your static site
- Deploying via FTP, AWS, and Netlify
Skill Level Beginner
- [Nate] The web is a fundamental part of how we communicate and do business today, and having a professional website immediately adds legitimacy to anything you're saying or selling. Unfortunately building and hosting a website can be an expensive and time consuming task. Hi, I'm Nate Barbettini. In this course you'll learn how to build professional websites yourself using a free tool called Hugo. Then you'll explore deploying a site to Amazon's cloud infrastructure for fast and cheap hosting. If you're interested in learning how to build and deploy websites fast and for very little cost this course is for you.
All right let's get started.
Amazon Web Services: Storage and Data Managementwith Brandon Rich3h 50m Intermediate
1. How Static Sites Work
2. Set Up Hugo
3. Build a Website
4. Prepare for Publishing
5. Deploy via FTP
6. Deploy to AWS
7. Deploy with Netlify
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.