This course also uses Git for keeping track of the project files. Learn how to install Git, and get some Git learning resources, if you need a refresher.
- [Instructor] In this course, you'll also use Git…to keep track of your project files.…If you haven't used Git before,…I'd recommend watching the course…Learning Git and GitHub by Ray Villalobos.…If you're on Mac or Linux,…Git is most likely already installed.…If you're on Windows, go to git-for-windows.github.io…and follow the instructions to install Git.…Then, open up PowerShell or your terminal…and run git--version.…If you see a version string like this, you're all set.…
- How static sites work
- Advantages of static sites
- Tools for building static sites
- Installing Hugo and Git
- Creating a new Hugo site
- Building a website
- Setting up a deployment pipeline
- Deploying and testing a site
Skill Level Beginner
Amazon Web Services Essential Trainingwith Jeff Winesett5h 2m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Storage and Data Managementwith Brandon Rich3h 50m Intermediate
1. How Static Sites Work
2. Set Up Hugo
3. Build a Website
4. Set Up a Deployment Pipeline
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.