Learn how to download and make the most of the exercise files that are included with this course. Learn how to follow along and find the files for each chapter.
- [Narrator] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them and follow along with the code examples during the course. Inside of the exercise files folder, you'll find a folder for each chapter that contains exercise files. Inside each chapter folder you'll find a folder for each video that contains exercise files. Inside of each video folder you'll find a folder for the project state at the beginning of the video and at the end of the video. You can open up these site files directly from the exercise files folder or copy those files into your own project.
- How static sites work
- Advantages of static sites
- Tools for building static sites
- Installing Hugo and Git
- Creating a new Hugo site
- Building a website
- Setting up a deployment pipeline
- Deploying and testing a site
Skill Level Beginner
Amazon Web Services Essential Trainingwith Jeff Winesett5h 2m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Storage and Data Managementwith Brandon Rich3h 50m Intermediate
1. How Static Sites Work
2. Set Up Hugo
3. Build a Website
4. Set Up a Deployment Pipeline
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.