- Designing your delivery pipeline
- Enabling continuous integration (CI)
- Adding automated builds
- Making changes based on code reviews
- Adding unit testing
- Adding continuous delivery to your CI pipeline
- Examining commit relationships in Git
- Working with branches in Git
- Reverting changes
- Troubleshooting in Git
- Resolving merge conflicts
- Fine-tuning the GitHub flow
- Adopting an inner-source culture
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Aaron] Hi, I'm Aaron Stewart, LinkedIn Learning author and training content specialist at GitHub. GitHub has become the industry standard for collaborating and sharing code. You'll be introduced to the GitHub flow, a simplified workflow that is used by companies, both large and small, all around the world. This course then takes that GitHub flow and supercharges it to include things like continuous integration, continuous deployment, branch protections, code review, and a lot more. This course then takes a deep dive into the command line and extends your knowledge of working with Git, so you can get out of some sticky Git situations. Some of these situations include reverting past commits, resetting commits from history, locating the source of a single change in your project's history, and cherry-picking commits from one location to another, just to name a few. You will then be introduced to what InnerSource is, and how it can transform collaboration and transparency within an organization, This course is a great place to start with understanding the basics of GitHub. You'll see that GitHub doesn't just benefit the average developer, but everyone who is involved in the project.
Photoshop for Fashion: Warping Pattern Fillswith Robin Schneider2h 51m Intermediate
Using lab.github.com2m 13s
1. The Modern Development Pipeline with GitHub
2. The Super Charged GitHub Flow in Action
3. Understanding How Git Works
4. Get Out of Anything with Git
5. Resolving Merge Conflicts
6. Customizing Your Workflows
Next steps1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.