Join Aaron Stewart for an in-depth discussion in this video Fix broken build and merge, part of GitHub Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Now that our CI Build has finished running, … notice at the bottom of our pole request that we now … have two status checks. … One has currently succeeded and the other one, … which is our test links checks, has currently failed. … So we have one passing and one failing. … Well, because of our branch protection, … we need both of these to succeed before we can merge. … So scrolling up a bit in our pole request, … we get our next step which is to fix a broken link. … which basically goes through all of our files and makes … It happened to find one that's not a valid link. … And so scrolling down we can see that it currently resides … in our index.nd file. … Now just like we've done previously, … we can go ahead and commit this suggestion … that's provided to us from our learning lab Bot Response. … So we can go ahead and commit this suggestion, … which is just fixing this HTML link to a valid link. … You can go ahead and click on commit suggestion … and scrolling down we can commit these changes. …
- Designing your delivery pipeline
- Enabling continuous integration (CI)
- Adding automated builds
- Making changes based on code reviews
- Adding unit testing
- Adding continuous delivery to your CI pipeline
- Examining commit relationships in Git
- Working with branches in Git
- Reverting changes
- Troubleshooting in Git
- Resolving merge conflicts
- Fine-tuning the GitHub flow
- Adopting an inner-source culture
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop for Fashion: Warping Pattern Fillswith Robin Schneider2h 51m Intermediate
Using lab.github.com2m 13s
1. The Modern Development Pipeline with GitHub
2. The Super Charged GitHub Flow in Action
3. Understanding How Git Works
4. Get Out of Anything with Git
5. Resolving Merge Conflicts
6. Customizing Your Workflows
Next steps1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.