Join Aaron Stewart for an in-depth discussion in this video Enable continuous integration, part of GitHub Essential Training.
- [Narrator] Once you've navigated to the very first step … on our activity, you'll be presented … with this very first issue, issue number one. … Now, this first issue is more of a welcome introduction. … It's going to tell you what to expect in this activity, … which is already continuous integration. … If we scroll down we see that there are some … extra tid-bits of information, maybe some drop-downs. … A lot of that we're going to skip for now. … Some of it we've already covered in some previous videos, … but also, a lot of it is just extra information … in case you want to learn a little bit more … about where Circle CI came from, … maybe some other Circle CI providers. … It's great information, and so I definitely encourage you … to take some time and go through that, … maybe pause this video, … or when you have some extra time, … diving into it 'cause it's great information. … But for the purposes of this video, … we're going to go strictly all the way down … to the bottom of the page where we see step number one. …
- Designing your delivery pipeline
- Enabling continuous integration (CI)
- Adding automated builds
- Making changes based on code reviews
- Adding unit testing
- Adding continuous delivery to your CI pipeline
- Examining commit relationships in Git
- Working with branches in Git
- Reverting changes
- Troubleshooting in Git
- Resolving merge conflicts
- Fine-tuning the GitHub flow
- Adopting an inner-source culture
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop for Fashion: Warping Pattern Fillswith Robin Schneider2h 51m Intermediate
Using lab.github.com2m 13s
1. The Modern Development Pipeline with GitHub
2. The Super Charged GitHub Flow in Action
3. Understanding How Git Works
4. Get Out of Anything with Git
5. Resolving Merge Conflicts
6. Customizing Your Workflows
Next steps1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.