As the course wraps up, discover additional resources that can help you work with and create actions and workflows.
- [Michael] I hope you enjoyed this course … on GitHub Actions. … I'm sure you're already thinking of ways … you can use actions and workflows … to automate your interactions with GitHub, … and I can't wait to see what you come up with. … If you have questions on the topics covered here, … you can use the Q and A feature on LinkedIn Learning … to interact with me and other developers taking this course. … For additional resources on GitHub, software engineering, … web development, and much, much more, … you can find additional courses here … in the LinkedIn Learning Library. … Thanks for watching. … …
- Creating an action
- Creating a workflow
- Adding actions to a workflow
- Using an action from a repository
- Developing a CI/CD pipeline with GitHub Actions
- Building custom actions
- Publishing an action to the GitHub Marketplace
Skill Level Beginner
1. Your First Action
Your first Action2m 31s
2. Connecting Actions with Workflows
3. Using Actions
4. Developing a CI/CD Workflow
5. Building Custom Actions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.