Join Aaron Stewart for an in-depth discussion in this video Add changes based on a review, part of GitHub Essential Training.
we've added some branch protections to this pull request, … is to fix this broken build. … And in order to fix this build, … And scrolling down we see that we have … our learning lab bot response … to fix this syntax error, … which for this purpose we'll go ahead and leave it as is. … And remember, by making a new commit to our project, … it's going to run our CI builds again … Because we fixed this syntax error, … hopefully now our build should run, … and we should get a successful build … after it's done pending. … Now notice that at the bottom of our screen, … our CircleCI build is currently pending. … We can go ahead and we can click on the details page … over to the right, … open this up in a new link, … to take us back to CircleCI, … and we can see this build in action. … So clicking on that link here, … we can see at the very top that it's currently running. … We have a starting time, … and a whole bunch of data that's informing us … Now, just barely we saw that it has now succeeded. …
- Designing your delivery pipeline
- Enabling continuous integration (CI)
- Adding automated builds
- Making changes based on code reviews
- Adding unit testing
- Adding continuous delivery to your CI pipeline
- Examining commit relationships in Git
- Working with branches in Git
- Reverting changes
- Troubleshooting in Git
- Resolving merge conflicts
- Fine-tuning the GitHub flow
- Adopting an inner-source culture
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop for Fashion: Warping Pattern Fillswith Robin Schneider2h 51m Intermediate
Using lab.github.com2m 13s
1. The Modern Development Pipeline with GitHub
2. The Super Charged GitHub Flow in Action
3. Understanding How Git Works
4. Get Out of Anything with Git
5. Resolving Merge Conflicts
6. Customizing Your Workflows
Next steps1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.