Join Aaron Stewart for an in-depth discussion in this video Add automated builds, part of GitHub Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Now in this step, … we need to configure the build … by adding some sort of validation to it. … In this specific example, … we're going to be adding a validation using jekyll build. … Now if you scroll down to that second paragraph, … we have some examples of this bundle exec jekyll build. … Now depending on the programming language … and project that you may be using, … there may be some different commands … that you can run. … So, if you have some questions … or you want to learn a little bit more about that, … you can click on the link that's provided there … in this second paragraph. … But because we want to add this jekyll build, … we can scroll down to step number five, … this add validation. … Here in this activity, … what we need to do is replace a placeholder text … in this config.yaml file … with our bundle exec jekyll build text. … So, we can go ahead and copy this. … That's provided in this first step. … And then what we'll need to do is commit the change. …
- Designing your delivery pipeline
- Enabling continuous integration (CI)
- Adding automated builds
- Making changes based on code reviews
- Adding unit testing
- Adding continuous delivery to your CI pipeline
- Examining commit relationships in Git
- Working with branches in Git
- Reverting changes
- Troubleshooting in Git
- Resolving merge conflicts
- Fine-tuning the GitHub flow
- Adopting an inner-source culture
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop for Fashion: Warping Pattern Fillswith Robin Schneider2h 51m Intermediate
Using lab.github.com2m 13s
1. The Modern Development Pipeline with GitHub
2. The Super Charged GitHub Flow in Action
3. Understanding How Git Works
4. Get Out of Anything with Git
5. Resolving Merge Conflicts
6. Customizing Your Workflows
Next steps1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.