Join Aaron Stewart for an in-depth discussion in this video Add CD to your pipeline, part of GitHub Essential Training.
- (Instructor) Now that we're on the final stretch … to this activity and we've already added … continuous integration, our next step … is to add this continuous deployment to our repository. … Now, there are several ways that we can deploy … our code changes, but for this repository … we'll deploy using GitHub Pages. … Now if you want to learn a little bit more … about GitHub Pages, there is a link provided here … in this response, but we're just going to … jump right into deploying with GitHub Pages … to see exactly what that would look like. … So, scrolling down, we have our last step, … step number 12, which is all about the deploy. … So in order to set this deploy … we need to navigate to the Settings tab … and then under the GitHub Pages section … we need to select the source to master branch … and then we're going to go ahead and save those settings. … So let's navigate back to our Settings tab. … We're going to go ahead and open up a new tab … and scrolling down to the bottom of the page …
- Designing your delivery pipeline
- Enabling continuous integration (CI)
- Adding automated builds
- Making changes based on code reviews
- Adding unit testing
- Adding continuous delivery to your CI pipeline
- Examining commit relationships in Git
- Working with branches in Git
- Reverting changes
- Troubleshooting in Git
- Resolving merge conflicts
- Fine-tuning the GitHub flow
- Adopting an inner-source culture
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop for Fashion: Warping Pattern Fillswith Robin Schneider2h 51m Intermediate
Using lab.github.com2m 13s
1. The Modern Development Pipeline with GitHub
2. The Super Charged GitHub Flow in Action
3. Understanding How Git Works
4. Get Out of Anything with Git
5. Resolving Merge Conflicts
6. Customizing Your Workflows
Next steps1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.