Learn how to filter the commit log to find specific commits.
- Finding and viewing commits
- Creating and switching branches
- Comparing branches
- Resetting branches
- Merging branches
- Stashing uncommitted changes
- Setting up a remote repository
- Creating remote branches
- Fetching and pushing changes to a remote
- Enabling remote collaboration
Skill Level Beginner
1. Navigate the Commit Tree
3. Reset Branches
4. Merge Branches
5. Stash Changes
6. Set Up a Remote
7. Collaborate with a Remote
Next steps3m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.