In this video, delete changes which have been stored in the stash.
- [Instructor] In this chapter, … we've learned how the stash works. … We've put code into the stash. … We've learned how to look at a list of what's in the stash. … And we've been able to retrieve code from the stash. … There's one last housekeeping task we need to look at, … which is how to clear the stash. … If we take a look at our stash right now, … using sit stash list, … you can see that I still have one item in there. … It's called changed mission title. … Now, I have used apply in order to apply those changes, … so they also are still in my working directory as well. … Our mission is the change that I made. … Let's go ahead and stash these changes again, … even though we already have them stored here … as a stashed item, changed mission title, … we're going to do the same thing … just so we have more than one item in our stash. … So, git stash save, we'll just call this one delete me. … Now, hit the up arrow 'til we to get stash list, … and now you can see I have two items in my stash, …
- Finding and viewing commits
- Creating and switching branches
- Comparing branches
- Resetting branches
- Merging branches
- Stashing uncommitted changes
- Setting up a remote repository
- Creating remote branches
- Fetching and pushing changes to a remote
- Enabling remote collaboration
Skill Level Beginner
1. Navigate the Commit Tree
3. Reset Branches
4. Merge Branches
5. Stash Changes
6. Set Up a Remote
7. Collaborate with a Remote
Next steps3m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.