Join Carrie Dils for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Ninja Forms, part of WordPress and Genesis DIY: Small Business Website.
- Once you've activated Ninja Forms…you'll see a new Forms menu option is available.…From this menu, you can view All Forms you've created,…Add a New Form, view Form Submissions,…Import or Export Formed Data, Configure General Settings,…get System Status, and by the way,…if you ever need to submit a Support Ticket…this comes in really handy.…And finally, Extend.…This is where you can browse Ninja Forms paid add-ons.…Let's go ahead and dive into creating a Form together.…We'll click Add New.…
You can add any of these elements to your Form…with just a single click.…Since this is a Business Contact Form…there's some basic information I know I want.…That includes Name, Email, Phone,…and since this is a company that only works…within a certain service area, we'll add a Zip Code field.…Next we want to add a Textarea…so that users can provide information about their request.…And the last thing we need to do is add the Submit button.…Now let's go ahead and go through each of these.…
You can expand and collapse these as necessary.…
Find more courses in this series in our WordPress DIY playlist.
- Understanding your site goals
- Making a content inventory
- Choosing a theme and plugins
- Configuring theme settings
- Finding and installing plugins such as Ninja Forms
- Adding custom styles
- Securing your site and managing spam