Join Carrie Dils for an in-depth discussion in this video Thank you!, part of WordPress and Genesis DIY: Weddings and Special Events.
- Thank you for joining me for the…WordPress and Genesis DIY…Wedding Website course.…Together, we've created a…really beautiful wedding website,…complete with a photo gallery,…the ability to RSVP,…and for guests to sign a guestbook.…With this knowledge, you can create…your wedding website to share the details of…your special day with your family and friends.…If you get stuck at any point…when you're creating your website,…come on back to this course…and rewatch any movies as needed.…You can also visit the Community Forums…at studiopress.com to interact…with other Genesis framework users.…
The community is a great resource…for asking questions, finding answers,…and even helping others learn.…With that, it's time to say so long,…and I hope to see you in another course soon.…
Ready for the next stage? Find more courses in this series by searching for Wordpress DIY.
- Making a content inventory
- Finding, installing, and activating the right theme for your site
- Setting up menus and other configuration options
- Using plugins to add features like a gallery or guestbook
- Launching your WordPress site
Skill Level Beginner
1. Preparing to Build a Wedding Site
2. Picking and Configuring a Theme
3. Extending Functionality with Plugins
4. Going Live
Managing spam1m 23s
Going Further with WordPress
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.