Join Carrie Dils for an in-depth discussion in this video Configuring Ninja Forms, part of WordPress and Genesis DIY: Weddings and Special Events.
- Earlier in this course we decided…we wanted to be able to let guests RSVP online.…To do that we need some sort of system…to let guests submit their information.…Now there are some RSVP specific…plugins available for WordPress,…but there were things that I didn't quite like about them,…so for this course I've decided to go with Ninja Forms.…It's a really cool, powerful, and free form solution.…So if we head over to our Dashboard…I've already got Ninja Forms installed and activated…and you can see that it adds this menu item.…
So let's click on All Forms and I'll show you…behind the scenes what's creating…that form we just looked at on the RSVP page.…So I've got a Form entitled RSVP to the Wedding.…I'm gonna Edit it.…And here's the basic settings for the form.…I don't wanna display the Form Title,…that's kind of redundant in this case.…I don't want the user to be logged in…to WordPress in order to view the form,…so I'll leave that unchecked.…Add form to page, now I could select this RSVP here,…but I'm gonna leave it None…
Ready for the next stage? Find more courses in this series by searching for Wordpress DIY.
- Making a content inventory
- Finding, installing, and activating the right theme for your site
- Setting up menus and other configuration options
- Using plugins to add features like a gallery or guestbook
- Launching your WordPress site