Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of GarageBand Essential Training.
…And there you have it.…If you made it through all these movies, you should now be able to…pop open GarageBand and get right to…work, performing, editing, and mixing your own projects.…It's just going to take some practice and experimentation to…figure out which techniques and workflows work best for you.…For a much deeper dive into some of the…topics we touched on in this course, be sure to…check out our Foundations of Audio series, as well as…the courses called Audio Mixing Bootcamp and Audio Recording Techniques.…And that brings us to the end. I'm Garrick Chow and until next time.…
Have fun playing, recording, and editing with GarageBand on your Mac.…
- Creating a new project
- Adding tracks
- Working with loops
- Recording Software Instrument tracks
- Getting real sounds into your Mac
- Recording and compositing multiple tracks
- Arranging, editing, and mixing your project
- Sharing your music with the Share menu
- Controlling GarageBand remotely from an iPad
Skill Level Beginner
Music Production Secrets: Larry Crane on Mixingwith Larry Crane1h 51m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Working with Loops and Drummer
3. Working with Software Instruments
4. Working with Real Instruments
5. Arranging, Editing, and Mixing Your Project
6. Exporting, Sharing, and Archiving Your Project
7. Other Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.