Enhance your game development workflow by adding basic math concepts to your toolkit. Learn about layout and collision detection, as well as useful formulas you'll need on a day-to-day basis.
I hope you enjoy this course as much as I did making it. Now let's get started.
- Centering objects
- Horizontal and vertical layout
- Rendering a collection of boxes in a grid
- Point collisions
- Rectangle collisions
- Detecting the distance between two objects
- Calculating the percentage and ratio of a player's health
- Calculating experience for a player based on their level