Join Pat Salvador for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Smart Select, part of Up and Running with Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Edge and Note 4.
- View Offline
- So how do you take a screenshot…on a Note 4 or a Note 4 Edge?…Let me show you.…Press your Home key and your Power button at the same time.…That sound you heard was a screenshot.…You'll notice the Edge screen also indicates…that your screenshot was taken.…When you take a screenshot like this, you get a lot…of extra stuff that you really didn't need,…and you don't want to capture.…But what if you don't want to capture the whole screen?…Let's say there's stuff on there you really don't want.…Let me show you a newer and more accurate way to do it…using the S Pen.…
Now, if you've got your S Pen in hand, let's go ahead…and hover over the screen…until you see a small little circle appear,…and press the Action button on your S Pen…and launch the Air command menu.…Let me show you an example of how this works.…The feature we'll be talking about is called Smart Select.…It allows you to select an area specifically inside…something you've drawn.…So now, I'm going to go ahead and activate a browser window.…
I'm going to do the same procedure, and you'll notice now,…
- Working with the S Pen
- Accessing apps from the Edge screen
- Using Multi Window
- Managing your Wi-Fi connections
- Optimizing battery life
- Using the camera
- Customizing the Galaxy Note 4
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Using the S Pen
2. Using the Edge Screen
3. Multi Window
4. Getting the Most from Wi-Fi
5. Optimizing Your Battery
6. Using the Camera and Sharing Results
7. Customizing Your Experience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.