Join Pat Salvador for an in-depth discussion in this video Power saving vs. ultra power saving, part of Up and Running with Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Edge and Note 4.
- View Offline
- So now you're able to go ahead and tweak…your settings to turn Wi-Fi, Bluetooth,…and GPS off to save on battery life,…but what if you need to add just a little more?…In this video, I'll talk about how the Note 4 family…devices comes with some really impressive…energy-saving features that are already built in…such as Power saving and Ultra power saving.…As the name implies, Power saving tries to help…you conserve battery life by tweaking things…such as the color on your screen, your light levels,…your processor, and so forth.…
Ultra power saving, on the other hand,…is the ultimate power saving tool.…After activating it, you can go from 15 minutes…of battery life to a whopping one day a device use.…But this all comes at a price, so let's go…ahead and see what the differences are,…how to alter each one, and go from there.…Let's first look at Power saving.…To locate it, locate your notifications area at the top…of your screen and use your finger…to touch and swipe down.…Locate the Settings cog in the upper right,…
- Working with the S Pen
- Accessing apps from the Edge screen
- Using Multi Window
- Managing your Wi-Fi connections
- Optimizing battery life
- Using the camera
- Customizing the Galaxy Note 4
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Using the S Pen
2. Using the Edge Screen
3. Multi Window
4. Getting the Most from Wi-Fi
5. Optimizing Your Battery
6. Using the Camera and Sharing Results
7. Customizing Your Experience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.