- View Offline
- Understanding the advantages and disadvantages of virtualization
- Virtualizing computer desktops
- Designing a private cloud
- Choosing the best virtualization solution for you
- Creating a virtual machine with Hyper-V and VMware Workstation
- Configuring your network for virtualization
- Backing up, restoring, and migrating virtual machines
Skill Level Beginner
(upbeat music) - [Voiceover] Hi. I'm Martin Guidry, and welcome to Virtualization Essential Training. In this course we'll look at the crucial concepts behind today's virtualization technologies. I'll start by discussing several advantages and a few disadvantages of virtualization. Then I'll show you how to use Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware Workstation to create and maintain virtual machines. We'll see how to choose the right virtualization technologies for your situation and how to prepare your existing IT infrastructure to accommodate virtualization.
We'll cover all these features, plus plenty of other tools and techniques. Now let's get started with Virtualization Essential Training.