Join Adam Crespi for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating and adjusting spotlights to showcase elements, part of Creating Motion Graphics with Fusion.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Instructor] Adding some polish in…with a little depth of feel, color correction, glow, and…other elements like that is really straightforward here.…We need to make sure, though,…that we bring all the metadata forward…to be able to isolate and clean up things nicely.…As you can see here in the flow,…I've added in one more underlay…with a collection, Image Planes, supporting PSD layers.…What I've done is bring in a third shot.…Again, it's a 3D composition with a 3D merge…and it's own camera and particle system.…We can see here two players in the air.…
The ball is coming out a little bit towards us…and actually animates a little bit in 3D.…I'm going to add on some depth of feel, but making sure…I've got the metadata configured right is important.…I'll zoom in and take a look.…I'll hold control, scroll in,…and check out this Player C underlay…and all the different pieces on it.…There's our ImagePlanes, a Merge3D, and a Camera,…and then our pRender and pEmitter,…and finally out to the Render3D.…So there's a couple things I want to make sure come forward.…
- Importing and layering footage
- Creating a camera and setting up a renderer
- Animating cameras in 3D space
- Adding a particle system
- Lighting the scene
- Adding effects like depth of field and motion blur
- Painting a logo
- Adding text
- Rendering the final composite
Skill Level Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Fractured 3D Typewith Ian Robinson1h 53m Intermediate
1. Importing and Layering Footage
2. Animating Cameras in 3D Space
3. Adding Particles
Creating a particle renderer6m 19s
4. Lighting the Scene
5. Adding Post Effects and Final Polish
6. Using Paint to Create a Logo
7. Adding Text and Rendering
Next steps1m 21s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.