Learn about the value of becoming certified.
- [Instructor] People will choose to pursue certification for personal reasons. Let's review some of the most common reasons. As a technologist, as someone who uses the software on a regular basis, you might want to demonstrate that your understanding of the technology is deeper than what a normal worker would require. Certification can also be a way to differentiate yourself in a competitive job market. Holding a certification in more than one application can also be beneficial when seeking new opportunities as it shows you're flexible and able to adapt to different technologies and different skills at a deep level.
Preparing for certification can also help you to discover new areas and new workflows in the technology that you might not presently be using, but could leverage for future work. Regardless of your motivation, achieving certification is something you can be proud of.
- Considerations for becoming certified
- Tips for taking the exam
- Creating a project
- Creating a 2D sketch
- Creating extrude features and revolve features
- Working with direct modeling
- Understanding assembly structure
- Creating drawing views
- Working with advanced modeling tools
- Generating data for 3D printing
- Performing a stress analysis