In this video, explore the prerequisites for the course. Having some Fusion 360 or CAD design experience would be beneficial for this course.
- [Instructor] This is an intermediate-level course, so a good understanding of the Fusion 360 basics is highly recommended. General understanding of computers and the Windows operating system may be beneficial, and having a basic understanding of electromechanical engineering and design or a background in mechatronics could also be beneficial but is not required. In order to open and use the Exercise Files, of course, the Fusion 360 software will be required. And Fusion 360 is generally designed for mechanical design teams, but in this course, we'll learn it can also be very useful for electromechanical and mechatronics teams or really anyone else within project management environment.
- Designing the base component
- Designing links
- Using the plastics and casting design tools
- Creating a mechatronics assembly
- Routing wire
- Creating the final outputs